Dr. Michelle M. Mayer
- My Philosophy of Dentistry
- To educate my patients and give them the best care possible. To provide them a comfortable and caring dental home in which they can receive world class treatment.
- Dr. Mayer received her dental degree from Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine. She completed her undergraduate degree at Palm Beach Atlantic University in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- In addition to formal education, Dr. Mayer looks forward to seeking out continued education in the latest advances in the dental industry to better serve her patients.
- She especially enjoys working with children and plans to take a pediatric dentistry residency program in the next year.
American Dental Association
Academy of General Dentistry
Florida Dental Association
American Student Dental Society
Lee County Dental Society
"Since I was seven years old I wanted to become a dentist. I love that dentistry is a delicate balance of medicine and art. I also love people and I strive to provide excellent care for my patients."
Personal Attention - Professional Excellence
Dr. Mayer strives to be gentle, caring, and is genuinely concerned about the needs of each patient.
"I take great pride in treating each of my patients as though they were a member of my family. I am very fortunate to have a skilled dental team by my side to help ensure this happens."
UPDATE: In January 2011, Dr Michelle Mayer joined the Navy. She is stationed at the Navy Submarine Base, King's Bay, Georgia.
Dr Michelle eventually wants to go back to graduate school and take training in Pedodontics (Kids' Dentistry).
|Site Design and Management by Bob Lucas Fort Myers FL.|| || |
Home | Dr Craig Mayer | Dr Michelle Mayer | Mayer Family | New Technology | Kids' Place | Our Staff | Community | Our Philosophy | Dental Services | Our Approach | Building Trust | Examination | Appointments | Billing Information | Office Hours | Emergencies | Contact Us